Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tuesday




Okay so I am a little behind on my posting, so shoot me LOL. I had a wonderful day Tuesday. I for the first time got to go to a missionaries ladies prayer meeting. There were seven of us and we had a wonderful time talking and praying together. It really uplifted my spirits. I have met some wonderful ladies that I am sure will become great friends. We are quit an international group. There is a German single missionary, who was hosting us by the way name Judith but pronounced Udith, a Russian lady whose husband is American, an Australian lady, who just got back a few weeks ago from a six month furlough, a German summer intern who is originally from Russia but moved to Germany when she was seven, and finally me and Joan are American and Baptist. It was so wonderful to talk with these ladies because they have the same experiences that I do although they have all been here at least for two or three year all the way up to 9 years I think. I wanted to share my wonderful experience with you so these ladies were gracious enough to let me take their picture although they wanted to hide from the camera, I wonder why we women do that? Have a great Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had fun, hopefully you can keep going.

Empty Nester said...

What a blessing to see God providing for you! I pray they do become great friends to you and you to them!