Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Dad

Wow,
Tomorrow is Father's Day and I just have to tell you a little bit about my dad. You see he is the best dad in the world and I do not want everyone to be jealous but I do not take my extreme blessing for granted. He has passed so much wisdom on to me and he is the first man I have ever loved. He always took the time to show us that we were special and important to him. He was the first man to ever give me a dozen roses, on my sixteenth birthday, and the first man to write me a poem (Ode to Amanda)! He showed me what I wanted in a husband and father of my own children and because of his example I think I have that. So today I want to say thank you for all of the wonderful things you have given me LIFE, LOVE, WISDOM, AND HAPPINESS! Thank you for teaching me about the Bible and passing on your faith to me. I love you so much and hope that you have a wonderful day. Love your first born, Amanda

No comments: