Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beautiful Sunday






Today was a really great day and I feel very refreshed. I really enjoy our little house church that we attend. I feel that these people really love God and desire to know Him more. I love singing with them, even though I do not understand the words that I am singing I know the tune and I know what the song means. I can read the words because Slovene is relatively phonetic. There is just something about singing and praising the Lord with fellow believers that makes me happy. Just thought I would share that with everyone and give you some pictures to look at of my beautiful family :) Yes we were eating our dinner outside because it is hot!!! LOL and isnt Jordan's new swimsuit adorable? It is hot enough for her to run around in that, funny huh?

2 comments:

Connie said...

Love the pictures.
Mom

Connie said...

it looks like you are having a good time, i wish i was there.

love dad and pappy