Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Husband

My husband, the Father of my children! How can I express how grateful I am to God for bringing us together to create a family. There are not enough hallmark cards or even homemade ones, which he got this year (4 of them), to say what you mean to me. Our kids could not design a better dad. I am so glad that you are passing on your wisdom to them and our faith. You are a wonderful leader of our home. Thank you so much for your countless sacrifices that you have made, for playing games you hate just to be with the family, for reading the Bible to our family even when they can not sit still. Thank you for the example you are to them. I hope that our sons will grow up to be a father just like you. I love you sweetheart. I hope that you have a wonderful day today. Love, Amanda

1 comment:

Connie said...

Amanda,
We join you in thanking God for Jon. We love him and are glad God brought you together.