Thursday, April 3, 2008

An uneventful day :)

Okay so today was a pretty uneventful day. The kids did school and got done rather fast. It rained outside a little. The internet people came and tried to install a faster connection. We went to the store to buy groceries and spent way to much for the exchange rate to allow :). So you see not much to blog about today. However my sister had surgery today to remove her tonsils and she is 21 so it is a little bit more painful for her than a kid. She is such a trouper though. She is at home recovering. I prayed for her alot in the past few days. I dont like not being able to be there for her but our mom is better than anyone in the world about taking care of people. !!!! I miss my mommy when I am sick that is for sure!!!!!! Tomorrow we go to the capitol to the embassy to get fingerprinted so the FBI can tell them that we do not have a record on them. Pray that we get our visas soon. I am not worried about it because it is in God's hands but it would feel nice to have them :) Time for me to get in bed. It is kinda nice to have a nice peaceful uneventful day!

No comments: