Monday, April 7, 2008

Our trip to Ljubljana






I know this is the second post today but cut me some slack I am behind. I have been in bed for two days because of severe dizziness. I past out on Friday night and could not sit up or walk around because I was so dizzy. I have alot of ear pain too. Anyway back to my current post. We went to Ljubljana on Friday to the embassy. It was kinda funny, a little bit of America locked up behind a fence. Even the toilets were from America!!! We took the kids to explore the city. A lot of walking and remembering the last time Jon and I were in the city. Three years ago on our survey trip to be exact. It was nice to be able to share this experience with our children. We had a great time. We gave them some money to buy a souvenir. We went to McDonalds the kids favorite place and they even got to get ice cream as a dessert.

No comments: