Monday, September 1, 2008

Tired

Hello all, I am sooooo tired. I am making myself write in my blog because I have been slacking again! We had a get together for Jon's 36th birthday on Friday. It was great and we had a lot of fun with friends and a full house. Thursday was our ninth anniversary and we went out to the city center and ate. It was very nice and we have been reflecting on our past nine years together and I have to say that they have been quite wonderful. I do not think that there is any other man on this earth that could make me any happier! Ok back to why I am sooooo tired! Well, Jon got sick Friday during the middle of the night. He started running fever and aching all over. It has been that way ever since and he has had severe chills and stomach issues. Jon has not been this sick in a very long time. He would wake up shaking. I feel so bad for him. Not sure if it is a virus or food poisoning, all I know is that he feels really bad. I hope that he feels better soon. I do not mind picking up the slack but I am not getting much sleep. :) Please pray for him and me and the boys (they are starting the school of mommy)!!! I will try to keep you all up to date. He is feeling some better today. Well, I am off to put the kids to bed (it is 8pm and I have been staring at that clock wanted to put them to bed since 6:30 but it was still light out and I couldnt get away with it, the kids are too smart). I usually read at night but I do not think that I will be able to keep my eyes open tonight.

3 comments:

Becky said...

been praying for you!!
BECKY LILES

Empty Nester said...

Haven't heard from you in a few days...pray everyone is up and at it again! we are recovering from our drive to NC, and tired is definitely something I can relate to! Have fun with those little ones, they are days to treasure!

Connie said...

Sorry Jon is sick. Know it is hard on him because he is never sick. Glad you are taking good care of him. Glad Jon had a good birthday...wish we could of been there. Can't wait till Christmas.
Love you guys.