Friday, September 12, 2008

Hayden's Birthday






Hayden had a wonderful birthday and a very big birthday party. We had a mixture of American missionary friends and some Christian Slovene friends and some non Christian Slovene friends. We have made new friends that do not know the Lord personally. They know of Him but do not know Him. They are very Catholic and worship Mary (Maria) very heavily. Mateja and I have become fast friends. We spent last weekend at their home for their 8 year olds birthday party and they came here this weekend. Next weekend we have been invited to their home again. I am very glad to have met them because their son Zak (Jauque) and Logan have become fast friends also. This is the first friend Logan has made. There really have not been any boys his age up until this one. They seem to play very nice together as well and are already talking about sleepovers. I hope you enjoy the pictures that I have left you. Tomorrow I will put a slide show up with all of the birthday pictures. For now I am off to bed. It has been a very busy and hot day.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Party looks like a lot of fun. I am glad ya'll are making friends. We miss being there but love seeing the pictures. Love you guys.
Mom and Dad

Talca en Frecuencia said...

Hi, a greeting from Talca, Chile, is a beautiful blog, congratulations.

Do you want to know my city? visit my blog "talca en frecuncia".

Have a nice day!

Patricia.

Empty Nester said...

I love watching your family from afar...would be nicer if it wasn't SOOOOOOO far, and I know your parents are missing ya'll greatly! I am always thrilled to read how God is providing for you and opening the right doors! He has you just where HE wants you! :P