Friday, September 5, 2008

Jordan's 2nd Birthday

I thought you would enjoy seeing pictures from Jordan's 2nd birthday. She enjoyed her presents very much and did not enjoy us singing happy birthday (hmm I wonder if it was our singing)! She is a precious gift from God and a delight to have as a child. God sure knew what He was doing by putting her on the end of our little family (it is like the cherry on top). I am really tired after a very long day of homemade cooking and decorating and wrapping presents, plus the heat is getting to me (the news said that it was going to be an "Indian Summer" the next few days), so I am going to head to bed right now and try to cool down and get rid of this never ending headache that I have had for several days now. It really was a great day and I am so glad that I get to share the pictures with you.

2 comments:

Connie said...

The pictures are great. You couldn't have had a prettier party in the states. Wish we could have been there, but she looks like she had a great time with her family! Love you guys,
Mom and Dad

Empty Nester said...

Love all the kitties and pink! The cupcakes are adorable. I know ya'll had a wonderful time! It is hard to believe she is two already...my my...time just keeps slipping away! Hugs to you. Hope you get over those headaches soon!