Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Phone Photos






I thought today would be a good day to add some photos that I have taken over the last two weeks with my phone. It is a stormy day and just one of those days you feel like cuddling with a blanket and reading a book. Jordan is sick, she is running fever and has a runny nose. If the fever doesnt clear up by Thursday I will have to find a doctor to take her to. I am also putting together a 500 piece puzzle. It is an anne geddes picture and it comes with puzzle glue so that I can frame it when I am finished. Have a wonderful day everyone.

1 comment:

Empty Nester said...

Your children are so beautiful...God has so blessed you. I know you will always treasure these moments, even the rainy, curl up with a blanket, do a puzzle ones! Thanks for sharing your life with us! We love you much!