Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Romance






I wanted to let everyone know that I have a very sweet husband. He planned a date for us this past Sat. Our first one in Slovenia. We havent had one in 6 months LOL. I have to say that it is by far the best date that we have ever had. He surprised me and did all the planning. He started preparing me for the date the night before by sending me and e-card and leaving a cologne sprayed letter, with special made stationary, on my pillow. The next morning I had another e-card. That evening he picked up our baby sitters and I was lead to the car and given a long stem red rose and another special made card. All of this was soooo sweet and I have to say that I cried a little the night before because he was sooooo sweet. We went to see a movie, and it was really good. Then we went back to our car and I was presented with a long stem white rose and another card. We drove down to the river and walked along the river and he took pictures of my like I was some kind of model. It was fun. We got back into our car and drove to an Asian restaurant. It was sooooo delicious and they kept bringing more food. I was so stuffed when we left. A funny thing was when we got back to the car Jon had left the lights on and the battery was dead. Being a standard though I just pushed it a little and Jon popped it and we were on our way. When we arrived home I was given a yellow long stem rose. It was a wonderful evening!!!!! I can not even begin to express how much I appreciated the time we had together. I wanted to share our wonderful evening with all of my wonderful friends and family. Oh and I leave you with some pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog:)

Unknown said...

AWE...that is AWESOME!!! I know you felt like his Queen!! : )

Empty Nester said...

Ahhh...that is precious, and YOU are beautiful...You could be a model! :)

Connie said...

just wanted you to know i read your blog

Connie said...

the one from connie is really me dad