Monday, July 7, 2008

Blood test results

Ok so I went to the doctor today to get the results of the blood test I had taken a week ago. The drum roll please.....it is not my thyroid! At least I do not think it is. I still need to call my doc back in Shreveport to confirm that my count has not gone up. I am however low iron anemic. Which would explain me being soooooo tired and even the hair loss and the tingling in my fingers and the dizziness. I just do not know how I became anemic. I eat meat people, everyday!!!! I am not really happy with the doc because I feel like I really did not get much information or help. I got a prescription for iron for a month but I have read that it takes at least three months to build your iron back up. Well, anyway I thought that I would update you all, who actually read this, about my health situation. We have had such a busy couple of weeks!!! I am soooo drained. We are hosting the church here in Maribor at our home this Sunday and are expecting a few of our "contacts" to come. Please be in prayer for their salvation. Some names to lift up to the Lord are: Vojka, Tihomil, Aljaz, Alja, Vlasta, Natasha, Katja.... these are a few of the people that we come in contact with alot and are not believers. Some are Catholic, some new age, and some are Atheist. Thank you for your prayers and loving support. It means so much to hear from you all :)

3 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Hi friend...just in case I get busy later...I stopped and prayed over your health needs and those that need salvation as I was reading your blog! It so encourages me to hear what God is doing over there...thanx for sharing! Love ya'll!

Unknown said...

Hey, I love you! Everything will be alright. God has a purpose and a plan, and whatever the deal, he will use it for His Glory. That's what we are here for, right?

Unknown said...

SO glad it's not your thyroid. I will be praying for your iron situation though. It'll be ok.
I can imagine...you've been busy. I will definitely say some prayers for your contacts' salvation. I know one day (soon) we shall hear of someone else coming to "know" Him.
I Peter 5:7
"Casting all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you."