Friday, August 8, 2008

Terma Ptuj






Hello again, We were so glad that everyone was feeling better we thought that we should take the kids to do something fun this summer before anyone else got sick LOL! So we loaded everyone up after lunch and went to the thermal water park/spa in Ptuj (the oldest city in Slovenia by the way). we thought that being Thursday it would not be that crowed but we thought wrong. We drove up and there were so many cars and so many people. I do not like crowded places and most of all not crowded swimming places. I have to say though that I did not feel so self conscious here. I was by far the most clothed person there. Not that they were unclothed they just had two piece swimsuits even if they were really old and really over weight. Not to mention the speedos LOL. Poor Hayden could not figure out why all the men were wearing ladies bottoms!!! Ha Ha. We had a good laugh at that one. It was a very good day and we had a lot of fun. That will be a family memory that we will cherish forever. I even went down one of the slides!!! Me being the mommy lathered down the kids with sunblock but forgot about me and Jon. Needless to say we are red and I am a lobster. The kids are fine though. It feels so nice for things to be getting back to normal around here. Thank you for all your prayers. We needed them and they helped.

1 comment:

Connie said...

It was great to see the pictures of the family. I'm glad you had a good time.

dad