Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy

I have been busy these last few days working on Geoffrey's and Jessica wedding video. It is sad that I will not be able to be there but at least I feel like I am a part and helping out by doing this video for them. All of the engagements and weddings going on with my siblings it has made Jon and I sit and have a remembering party about our courtship and marriage. This month will be nine years! We have grown up so much during that time. God has brought us closer and stronger in Him. It is only by the grace of God and His leading in our lives that has made our marriage a success. I look ahead at my siblings marriages and I know that there will be some trying times and some growth that God will do in their lives as well. I am so excited to see them grow and mature and start their own families. Here is one picture I have done comparing the two of them at their toothless stage in life :), too cute. I am enjoying doing this video for them!


1 comment:

Connie said...

amanda,

thanks for your help. the picture is so cute. geoff is going to kill you. wish you be at the wedding, but glad you are there.

love
dad