Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Cookies

We had a really good family time tonight! We watched Narnia and then made our annual Christmas cookies. This year it was a little more fun because the kids could be more involved.

Here is a finished product of one that I made with extra dough


The "boys" decorating the cookies

of course it would not be family time if someone does not cry!

rolling and cutting out our cookies

Jordan just made a mess and ate the dough! She loved it!

I hope that you are busy making family memories with your children and enjoying every moment of these precious times. Did I mention that Christmas time is my favorite time of year! LOL

1 comment:

Empty Nester said...

I love reading about your family. It reminds me of when mine were little. Now..it is all about the grandson! I got him superman jammies yesterday-couldn't help but smile!